Lamar Advertising is expanding its digital coverage with two new digital displays in the Washington DC Metro Area. The revamped City Place Mall is currently undergoing a $75 million renovation and will reopen as Ellsworth Place in November. With new digital displays located on the exterior of Ellsworth Place, advertisers can target and engage audiences in one of the busiest commerce areas in Downtown Silver Spring.
Download new digital inventory brochure »
- Large digital bulletin formats offer unparalleled visibility for your message.
- Our digital platform offers the flexibility of immediate, no-cost message changes. Display news and real-time updates from your website or social media accounts, live countdowns and more!
- Ellsworth Place is a busy commerce area situated next to the Regal Cinemas Majestic Stadium 20 & IMAX
- Located two blocks from the Silver Spring Metro Station where commuters travel to and from Washington DC
- The shopping mall includes nearly 8 million square feet of office space, enabling advertisers to target business professionals and shoppers
- More than 8 million pedestrians walk by Ellsworth Place every year
- Silver Spring is located within 10 miles of popular DC tourist destinations such as The White House, The National Mall, U.S. Capitol Building, Verizon Center, Nationals Park and FedEx Stadium
For more information, please contact our Richmond office
at (804) 794-7000.