AT&T Station is located in Philadelphia’s largest sports and entertainment complex and is a major commuter hub that delivers a monthly ridership of more than 800,000. The location also aligned with many of AT&T’s current Philadelphia team and event sponsorships, such as the Wells Fargo Center partnership which included a sponsorship of the Philadelphia Sixers, AT&T Pavilion, and AT&T Fan Zone, along with LED venue signage in the concourse and the bowl. A three-month awareness campaign throughout the market launched alongside the grand opening to support AT&T’s increased share of voice in the area.
This SEPTA partnership is a Philadelphia first for any of the stations and includes a number of elements that have never been done before, including:
• a year-round brand association on all Pattison Station head houses, maps, brochures, and station media;
• space for an AT&T pop-up retail store, in addition to the eye level media formats, which allows consumers to easily interact with the AT&T brand and its products; and
• beautification elements -- including cleaning, repairs & enhancements, and landscaping -- which enhance the station and help AT&T strengthen its connection with the local community.
Out of Home Formats Used:
• Never Been Done Before Elements:
o Digital screen network at the station
o Entry/exit turnstiles
o SEPTA car/station map branding
o SEPTA signage branding
o SEPTA take away map branding
o Rebranding of 4 SEPTA head houses
• Large Format Domination Mediums:
o Entry soffits